Friday, July 22, 2011

I Am A Promise

I Am
I Am A Promise
~ Gaither Vocal Band
Release Date: August 9, 2011

Buy new: $14.55

(Visit the Hot New Releases in Christian list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

Positive, faith-building music has a powerful way of taking root in a child's mind, and I Am A Promise features a stellar collection of the most-loved Gaither-penned children's songs sung as only the Gaither Vocal Band can sing them. This collection of children's classics is packed with memorable melodies and solid truths for kids ages 1 to 101, and features the voices of Gaither Vocal Band all-stars Michael English, Bill Gaither, Wes Hampton, Mark Lowry and David Phelps, joined by some of our favorite kids! Children and parents have loved these enduring favorites for generations, so keep them playing often and soon a new generation will be singing along!

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2647 in Music
  • Released on: 2011-08-09
  • Number of discs: 1

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment