Where I Find You
~ Kari Jobe
Release Date: January 24, 2012
Buy new: $9.99
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Christian list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
Kari Jobe is one of Christian music's best selling female artists and one of the most respected worship leaders in the country. On her sophomore release, Where I Find You, Kari is joined once again by producer Ed Cash (Chris Tomlin, Matthew West, Steven Curtis Chapman) who produced her breakout self-titled debut as well as acclaimed producer Matt Bronleewe (Natalie Imbruglia, Josh Wilson, Leeland). Where I Find You features the current hit radio single, "We Are," that Kari describes as a "song of commission for us as believers to be reminded of what we've been called to and that is to impact people's lives in everything we do." Kari currently leads worship at Gateway Church (Southlake, TX) as well as leading worship at conferences across the country and around the world.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #756 in Music
- Released on: 2012-01-24
- Number of discs: 1
- Dimensions: .21 pounds
No comments:
Post a Comment