Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bless This House

Buy on the merchant's online shopping and browse reviews. If you're attempting to seek out Bless This House with the simplest deals. This is the simplest price for you. Where you may find these item is by online looking stores? Read the review on Bless This House Now, it's special value. So do not lose it.

Bless This
Bless This House
~ Kurt Carr & The Kurt Carr Singers

New!: $11.88 (as of 01/23/2013 08:59 PST)
27 Used! | New! from $10.03 (as of 01/23/2013 08:59 PST)

Christian

Carr s new project, BLESS THIS HOUSE, is a double disc CD that the artist says is a continuum of who I am. This will be the 7th project for Kurt Carr & The Kurt Carr Singers.

I ve Seen Him Do It was selected by Gospel music fans as the first single from this CD. In October, Verity Gospel Music Group ran a poll across a variety of websites so that fans could choose either "I've Seen Him Do It" or "Bless This House" as the first single. "I think this song will touch and inspire believers everywhere because every believer has seen God do miraculous things," says Carr.

  • Rank: #381 in Music
  • Released on: 2013-01-22
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Dimensions: .25" h x 5.50" w x 5.00" l, .26 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment