Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On Fire

On Fire
On Fire
~ Peter Furler
5.0 out of 5 stars(3)
Release Date: June 21, 2011

Buy new: $10.66
17 used & new from $7.77

(Visit the Hot New Releases in Christian list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

With multiple GRAMMY nominations and Dove awards, "Songwriter of the Year" nods and musical talent that has driven the sales of five RIAA Certified Gold records, over seven million albums sold and 25 No. 1 songs, Peter Furler returns to music after ending his long tenure in 2009 as the lead singer of newsboys, the band he founded in Mooloolaba, Queensland, Australia. Refreshed and reawakened to the joy of music, Furler steps out with his first solo album, ON FIRE.

"There is a fire shut up in my bones that I have not been able to hold in since I was a child," says Furler. "For me, I find its release through melody and testimony."

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #122 in Music
  • Released on: 2011-06-21
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Dimensions: .20 pounds

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment