We Cry Out: The Worship Project
~ Jeremy Camp
Buy new: $9.99
36 used & new from $8.89
(Visit the Most Wished For in Christian list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
Grammy-nominated and RIAA multi-Gold selling artist Jeremy Camp is set to release his seventh studio project, We Cry Out - The Worship Project. Once again Camp teamed up with award-winning producer Brown Bannister to create a heartfelt, worshipful project. Returning to his worship music roots, he co-wrote with other notable worship leaders Matt Maher, Reuben Morgan (Hillsong) and Brenton Brown. "It is an overwhelming joy to see how the Lord has been faithful even though I am undeserving of it," shared Camp thinking back on his career. "I just want to continue to seek Him in all that I do, and want to always remember that it's the Lord doing the work...not me!
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #578 in Music
- Published on: 2010-08-24
- Released on: 2010-08-24
- Number of discs: 1
- Dimensions: .20 pounds
No comments:
Post a Comment